Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day and Sarah Graduates

I'm in the middle of baking Henry's birthday cake, washing 6 loads of laundry, setting up visiting teaching appointments and starting dinner.  Why not throw a blog post in there? 

How was your mother's day? Mine was pretty darn good. I woke up to a French toast breakfast and this little masterpiece.
 I love my little kiddos.  Sarah was super cheesy all day giving me extra hugs and telling me happy mother's day.  I liked it. The fifth mother's day song plunked on the baby piano got a little old though.

We saw both of our moms and talked to Elder Dallin on the phone. Plus I ate a lot of good food which always makes for a good day. And now I have a recipe rock.

This morning was Sarah's preschool graduation.  She's not the youngest in her class but she's nearly the shortest.

 Henry loved being there. You'd think he'd like nursery but no.
Sarah said her favorite part of preschool was reading stories and she wants to be an engineer when she she grows up.  I hope this shot doesn't foreshadow any beauty pageants in her future.
They made these books for them with samples of their work and some photos of their time at preschool. I love it!
 Her cubby.
 Teacher Lavi.
Mrs. Crandall.  I think she told me to call her Kathryn but I can't.  She was my 8th grade foods teacher so she will always be Mrs. Crandall.
She's so ready for kindergarten but she's my fall baby so she's got another year of preschool.  She was so sad all weekend knowing today was her last day.  But then she was such a stinker this morning to get her out the door. Maybe she needs a summer break too.

Cake's done!

No comments: