Please tell me someone else's mom listened to Paul Harvey on the radio too??
So last time I shared about the puking of my children but that was only the half of it. I feel it's time to come clean with the rest of the story. I was sick most of July too. And it lasted way more than 24 hours. And it made me lay on the couch a lot and cook very little. Their puking didn't cause my puking as my nauseousness was from a completely different source. Is this the most cryptic paragraph about puking you've ever read? It's the most cryptic I've ever written. Have you figured what I'm trying not to say? No? Well you'll have to wait until February 13 because I refuse to be any clearer at this point.
Onto the rest of the rest of the story of Pioneer Day.
Before we headed to the rodeo, Henry had to fill up on some cereal.
He's saying please which comes at as pees and I have no choice but surrender.
Meanwhile Sarah got all cowgirled up in her shirt and vest. The kids loved the rodeo.
A couple of days later was actual Pioneer Day and we headed to Mapleton for the morning breakfast, parade and park games. Here the kids are with cousin Mason in their animal chairs.
But once the parade and candy started, they abandoned the chairs.
This boy loves firetrucks.
We played a few games at the park and won lots of candy. I really wanted to try this one as I love the Price is Right and this is the closest I'll ever get.
That evening we headed to a different park in Mapleton to watch the fireworks. Sarah wanted silly hair for the occasion.
Why does playing with dad always end up in a wrestling match?
My sweet girl loves this day almost as much as I do. The fireworks were awesome then we went home.
Sarah is getting really good at swatting flies which is fortunate since she's the one that lets most of them in.
It must be the Dye hunter/fisherman in her.
I have this baby who thinks it's a game to put his blanket around him and play baby. If your baby pretends to be a baby, does that mean he doesn't think he's a real baby? Well I don't like that.
This was one of those days were a big cup of water on my kitchen floor could hardly make my house any messier so I let the kids run through it for awhile. I'm cool like that.
Sarah was not excited to wear her new dress to church on Sunday (I still don't know why). But with a little bribery and blatant flattery, Justin got her to wear it.
Not pictured: The Baadsgaard family reunion. There were actually some of my cousins there this year.
Can I tell you how excited I am that it's August? July is the new January and it was miserable.
3 comments:
Eeeeeeeek! Congrats girly! So so excited for you!!! :) :) Sorry you had sick kiddos at the same time!
Congrats! I hope the horrible sick part is over for you now. Best news ever!
CONGRATS! I kinda had a feeling you were going to go there in your last post! That's so fun!!!! Hope you are feeling better!!
Post a Comment