Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Justin Turns 30

This is 0.
This is 10.
This is 20.
This is 30.
This is also 30.
I had a hard time turning 30 but I don't think Justin cares. But in case he does, I've compiled a list of things that are older than him to help him (and me) feel better.

Daewoo Motors

Newman's Own salad dressing

Tommy Hilfiger Corp.

Cabbage Patch Kids

Prince William

E.T.

McDonald's Chicken McNuggets

Sidenote: Remember these? He's older than them but I feel like I've stumbled on a gem of fast food/Happy Meal history so had to include them.
 

Back to our 30+ list.....
Plinko

The Dodge Caravan

Hooters


Happy 30th Birthday Justin. And no more teasing me that I'm older. We're tied for the next 36 weeks.

1 comment:

The Walker's said...

Happy Birthday Justin! I used to think your kids looked just like you but wow, that baby picture of him looks just like Henry! Can't wait to see what your next one looks like :)