As always, Easter is a 2-day affair. Saturday we had a party with my family. Lots of cousins, games and food. It was weird without my parents there but we managed without them.
Peeps eating contest.
Bunny race.
Spoon/Egg Relay.
All the cousins. Well, half of them, anyway.My sisters and I always bring way too many eggs. I think we each bring enough for all the kids (I brought 42 and was probably the least).
Sunday before church I took pictures of the kids in their new church clothes. I didn't dare let Sarah hold Erica outside on the porch so we did pictures on my soft bed.
This was the best shot of Henry. He doesn't take pictures seriously.
After church we went to Justin's parent's house for an egg hunt and dinner. Nadine bought these cute masks for the kids to wear. Erica's covered her eyes, nose, and mouth so she wore her's as a crown.Erica gives the best smiles but you have to work for them.
The kids were spying on Papa while he hid the eggs.
Somehow, Henry is already eating candy waiting for the hunt.
I didn't get any pictures of the actual hunt because I was busy guiding a blind-folded Justin around the yard to collect eggs. Then everyone played 4-square and basketball while I fed Erica. Then we ate dessert. I love Easter.






1 comment:
Great pictures! What a wonderful weekend and wonderful family!
Post a Comment