After work last week Justin wanted to take us all for a drive up to the top of Hobble Creek Canyon. By the end of the day, the last thing I want is to be confined in a car with all my kids during Erica's fussy time so they went without me and the baby. Sarah got carsick again (it's either the elevation or the windy roads) but they had a blast and I got some much-needed quiet time.
I do have to admit the view is amazing up there.
The kids love it. They like to look for deer, sheep, cows, turkeys, and elk.What's the best part about this picture? Is it Erica's cute pineapple outfit? Her drool? Her winning smile? Nope, it's her folded ear.
Father's Day. Apparently I was making them look into the brightness although it was cloudy and the sun was behind the house. They're still good looking.
Sarah loves 2 things: Playing restaurant and cooking. So for Father's Day she made her own Father's Day Cafe.
Inside the menu Justin got to pick what he wanted for breakfast and then Sarah and I got right to work making it. He chose biscuits and gravy just like I knew he would.
Last Friday the stars aligned and 2 of my best friends from high school were all in town at the same time. We missed Angela and wondered if we'd ever see her again as her parents now live in Idaho like her so she doesn't have Utah ties anymore like Tiana and Mandy do.
Henry got really sweaty playing so I had to take a picture of his boy sweaty-ness.
The girls. Mandy and Ti hadn't seen each other for like 10 years.
Our kids. From L to R: Mandy's 2, Kenzie's daughter (her 3-year-old boy didn't want to leave the playground), my 2 plus baby in carrier, Tiana's twin boys. There were 5 3-year-olds in the group.
Saturday was the Daddy-Daughter dinner at our church. It was a princess theme. As you can imagine, Sarah had been talking about it for weeks. She's wearing her Cinderella dress and the headband I wore with my wedding dress. She felt fancy. And Justin looked like a prince.
2 comments:
That first picture of your vehicle with all the greenery. Yeah super pretty. Imagine that much green ALL over everywhere...all direction, never neding. Yeah that's how it is here. So green. So many trees. It's insane.
*Never ending (not neding...ugh)
Post a Comment