This little sickness of mine ruined our anniversary getaway plans although we did manage to go out to dinner before the earache settled in. Other than that, we haven't done much until this week.
That also means I haven't taken any pictures to share but this does give me a chance to share a few that slipped through the cracks during our busy May.
May 1st we went up the canyon to cook dutch oven with Justin's parents and my sister's family. It was a great way to kick off the season.
What is it about cooking and eating outside that is so much better? It's probably because I don't cook.
Sarah enjoyed a rare moment that our sprinklers were on in the day time.
Erica went out for thirty seconds and came back in like this.

Here's Sarah resting her toes 5 years ago
And then yesterday, "Mom, this is a face I make when I do want carrots."
"This is a face I make when I don't want carrots."
"Do want carrots."
"Don't want carrots."
Got that?
What is it about cooking and eating outside that is so much better? It's probably because I don't cook.
Erica went out for thirty seconds and came back in like this.
Henry popped Erica's birthday balloon the day after her birthday so he had to be nice and give Erica some of his balloons. I think she enjoyed them more than her own in February. (She has the best face.)
She walked around like this for a couple of days. Then Henry took a pair of scissors to all his balloons one afternoon. "It's not my birthday anymore." He's so my child. It would have been creepy had I not been planning to do the same thing the next day without the kids noticing.
"I can feed Erica, Mom. You can get my breakfast." Thanks. I guess.
Each of my kids put their feet on the highchair like this. I think it's so funny since they don't learn it from each other, they just each figured it out.Here's Sarah resting her toes 5 years ago
And then yesterday, "Mom, this is a face I make when I do want carrots."
"This is a face I make when I don't want carrots."
"Do want carrots."
"Don't want carrots."
Got that?

No comments:
Post a Comment