Thursday, August 6, 2015

Erica is 18 Months Old



I love her and her goofy teeth.

Likes: Grapes, peaches, watermelon, bread, any kind of candy or treat, playing in her sister's room, being outside doing anything, getting pushed around in the stroller, wagon, or jelly bean, dancing to music, singing loudly to herself during Sunday school, pretending to read books, Ring-Around-the-Rosies, playing blocks and puzzles, her blanket and Snuggle Bear, wrestling, songs with actions, acting annoyed when I try to get her out of her crib after her nap, running from the kitchen to the couch and back again, running on the couch, when I pretend her feet are stinky and make a big deal out of it, splashing in the bathtub and flooding the floor, stuffed animals and dolls.

Dislikes: Not being with me, strangers, some family members (don't take it personally), food that she loved yesterday, church, changing her clothes, when the other kids get in trouble, going to bed, waking up.

Words she says: Meh for Mom, ca for car, ca-cuh for cracker, suss for shoes, eh! for give it to me/I want it/I don't like what's going on/get me out of here/Henry is too close/what you're feeding me is gross/where's Mom?/take me outside. Seess for cheese. There may be a few others. She jabbers all the time and understands everything so I'm not too worried she can only say a handful of words.

She's pretty good scooting on her jelly bean racer but can't get on and off it herself. She can twirl, walk backwards and run pretty fast. She's figured out how to climb onto the couch and get back down. I don't worry about her at all on the stairs.

She's pretty much a goofball. It's fun to see her personality come out. She's a little sassy but can be so sweet and funny.




No comments: