One time Erica let me do her hair.
Doesn't she look so grown up? She hasn't let me do it since.On Sarah's summer bucket list was have a cookie stand. She sold 40 sugar cookies in less than an hour and made $10. "Can I sell more cookies tomorrow?" She had no idea how much time it took for me to bake and frost 40 sugar cookies. I told her no.
My mom and dad came home from their mission in Philadelphia. I did not get any good pictures of them or their homecoming. Sorry.
I didn't even get one of them together or with their knowledge.
Here's what was left of their welcome home sign on the day of their homecoming. I liked that the corner my kids did survived. That's Henry's drawing on right.
Do you know how hard it is to get 3 kids to look at the camera at the same time with decent smiles?Especially when one of those kids is Henry.
Erica went to nursery for the first time. I wanted to get a picture of her with her drawing she kind of scribbled on.
She wanted nothing to do with it. Kind of like her overall feelings toward nursery.
In another important Erica milestone, she now feeds herself breakfast. Instead of me spending 20 minutes spoon feeding her, she spends 35 minutes feeding herself.
Her technique needs some improvement.
Bwahaha. Someone so cute sure can look super goofy.
Building a fort out of the couch cushions was another summer bucket item. Henry had a fever this day and fell asleep at 10:30 and stayed there for a few hours.
So we built another fort in the kitchen. I sure miss having Sarah around all day. She is Erica's favorite.
I don't have to do much for Erica because Sarah is always right there doting on her. Now that she's in school all day, Erica and I aren't quite sure how to deal with it.
On Sarah's first day of school, Erica found Sarah's gloves and wore them for quite awhile.
Ever since Henry went to the demolition derby he's been having his own derbies with his toy cars. "Want to watch my demolition derby, Mom?" Imagine the sound effects.
He also learned to ride a 2-wheeler. This kid totally skipped over the training wheel phase. He's kind of crazy on this thing but surprisingly hasn't had any bad spills (yet).
Here's a little preview of what Henry wants to be for Halloween. He's added a sword and he wants to add his superhero cape.
And finally Erica loves hummus.
She just kept eating and eating and getting it everywhere. She only used two crackers and managed to get it between her toes.
No comments:
Post a Comment