First Erica rode her jelly bean racer down our steep driveway, crashed into the road, and did this to her face and shirt.
Then I got a call from the school nurse that Sarah fell from the monkey bars and bit into her tongue. Luckily she didn't need stitches but it swelled up and hurt pretty bad for a couple of days.
Now Henry is sporting a fat lip from getting hit by a ball.
It's only March 7th? Let's hope it was just a bad week here at the Dye house.
In better news, Nate and Cassandra got married! Woohoo! (I should note that she made her dress.)
I'm all for getting closer to even the numbers in the Dye family. It's now 6-5 boys.
The brothers.
Check out my window writing skills. And I wasn't even a cheerleader.You can see how nicely Erica's nose scabbed over for the wedding day.
It didn't stop her from eating popcorn off the table. (And later off the floor)
This is the only picture I got of all of my kids at the reception and Henry is blurry, Sarah is mostly blurry, and I got the back of Erica's head. Good job, me.
It's weird to watch home videos of Sarah at 2 because she looks and sounds just like Erica. The similarities end there.
Nana and her girls.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a completely unrelated note, for family home evening, I traced the kids' shadows and then wrote words inside about them and things that make them a boy or a girl. Later they took to decorating them.I can't help but laugh at the hair, eye placement, and is that spitting blood?
You can see why I don't let Erica use markers.
Sarah rewrote all her words outside of her head then colored hers. The eye placement again, ha ha.
One morning Erica and Henry were suspiciously quiet for nearly an hour. I took my camera upstairs to catch them doing whatever was keeping them so occupied. I was prepared to see Vaseline smeared on furniture or pillow fluff all over the room. But they were doing this:
May I always be so lucky.Random thoughts.
I put all the snowpants and snowboots away last week and it felt so good. Justin is pulling late nights again this week as he's up against another deadline. He promised me not another 27 hour workday. I'm taking Henry to the dentist tomorrow for his first ever check up. Keep your fingers crossed he doesn't freak out. I am excited for Easter because it's my favorite holiday but I don't like that it's so early. Less time to eat Easter candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment