They're okay pictures; they just don't quite look like themselves.
The kids spent most of conference weekend coloring. (These are mostly Henry's work because he's just hit a really cute drawing phase.)
Here are a bunch of Halloween pictures they colored and decorated with Halloween stickers and then Sarah made some sort of gallery with them in the living room.
Sarah was all about incorporating the stickers into the scene which I knew she would.
Henry added a Frankenstein monster to each of his. Notice how they get progressively better.
I just found this one in the basement this morning. Cutest little Frankenstein and vampire ever!
And here are Erica's.
So the rest of these are Henry's. His favorite subject other than Frankenstein is drawing himself with his siblings. He's been working on these for about a week.
Erica above, Henry and baby brother below.
Henry and Sarah. Notice the hearts inside their chests.
Here's all of them and it may be my most favorite drawing by Henry ever. His potato shaped head is going to be tough to beat.
Henry declared months ago that the baby was going to be named Bob.
But this week he has changed his mind and the baby is now going to be named Jax.
Isn't "Jax" cute?
Henry and Jax. (This is his "Reflections" contest submission too.)
Closeup of "Jax". I can't wait to see how the real baby compares.
Always a backwards J.
Do you think he's excited? This one has their first initials and their age.
Henry and Jax, bff.
And a bookmark.
As Henry was working on this last one, I said "Henry, what if we don't name him Jax?" (because we're not.) He turns around in complete surprise. "Why?"I don't know what we're going to name him but it won't be Jax because I think of Ajax cleaner every time and we already have a Jack and Jake in the family. None of these reasons are good enough for Henry.
2 comments:
Pictures of pictures (especially my kids' pictures) are definitely the best.
Diana, thanks so much for taking the time to do yor blog. It brings me a little closer to your family and helps me keep up with what is happening on your lives. Jeannibe
Post a Comment