Sunday, May 28, 2017

My other kids besides Henry



How long can you stare at this face?
James loves when his diaper is off for one reason. He can pull his toes into his mouth.
You know you've been making a lot of jam when the canning rings are used as baby toys.
"I have your freckles, Mom." Yup you have freckles just like I did when I was a little girl. "No Mom, I took your freckles."
She may have take more than my freckles. Here's a picture of me at 3. Pretty safe to say she's my kid.
Every day is mother's day with this little girl. She draws pictures of the two of us all the time.
I love how strong our hand holding is.
Sarah not only loves Little House on the Prairie (books and TV series) but she looks like the darn cutest little pioneer girl ever. Our primary had a pioneer theme activity full of candle dipping, butter making, and other pioneer activities. The kids got to dress up and share ancestor stories too.
We borrowed this complete outfit from my friend Kirsta and Sarah looks so darn cute, I almost wish we lived back then. Sarah wore the dress the entire day
Sarah's last day of school May 26. I can't believe I'm going to have a 3rd grader in the fall.
Here she is at the beginning of the year to compare.


May 26th was also our anniversary. 11 years baby. Henry made us these cards.

"Dear Mom and Dad. I hope you have a great anniversary. From Henry" "I love you guys"
Mom Me Dad
We did have a great anniversary although an abbreviated one. Justin had to work and James is a pill so we just had time to go out to dinner to Ruby River but I was totally okay with that. Our waiter gave us fee dessert!
I just love hanging out with him and living life together. He's my best friend.

Saturday we went to the Dye family cabin in Scofield. While the other kids were playing with cousins, Justin and I went for a drive to get James to sleep. We drove up Clear Creek canyon which I though I had been before but realized I had not when we came upon the town of Clear Creek. It is the cutest little town and feels a little like going back in time.
These houses are so small and close together and look nothing like Utah homes.
We continued up the canyon until we came to some snow and a fallen log. Justin drove us through the snow...
But there was no going over this fallen tree so we headed back down.  Justin grabbed some snowballs to throw at the kids when we got back.
At church today Sarah played the piano in sacrament meeting with Mai Jensen and Sophia Hickman. The three of them played I Love to See the Temple. They did such a great job! Even if they hadn't done their best (which they did) everyone just thought it was the cutest thing to have 3 little girls play the musical number. I was so proud of them! Sarah thought it was so fun and didn't get nervous.

1 comment:

Jenny Evans said...

I love that fuzzy hair that won't stay down no matter what you try! One of my kids had that hair, it was great.