Monday, April 16, 2018

Easter Pictures

I was a little late getting pictures taken in their Easter finery but here they are!

Mr. Too Cool for Pictures wouldn't hold still so his is blurry. I had to pay him 3 Starbursts to put on his new shirt for pictures. He changed into his old church shirt in the car on the way to church.

I'm impressed I got a shot of him holding still at all.
The girls.
The boys.
Erica is very excited about the progress of the tulips.
My peeps. (Henry isn't crying. They got a little too much sun the day before.)

2 comments:

Megan Goodrich said...

Cute!!

Meredith said...

So cute! Nathan is the same way with church shirts. I bought a new one last month - he even picked it out! - but he won't wear it. He insists on wearing his old, tattered, hand-me-down from his brothers that's now too small and has a missing button.