Erica wants to grow out her bangs and it just makes me so sad. She is soooooo stinking cute with bangs. I've been pinning them back for the last week and I miss them already. I decided I wanted to take lots of pictures of her before they are too long to wear down so here's some photos from an impromptu photo session. (And if anyone knows a way to convince an otherwise obliging child to change their hair goals, let me know.)
The only way she would let me take her picture is if she could hold her bear and paper airplane.
(Those are her beloved tulips she picked out at the garden store and helped me plant last fall.)
We had her preschool screening today and I am secretly hoping she doesn't get in and no preschool in the city will take her and I'll have no choice but to keep her home another year. (She'd be so sad though.)
Erica: When I'm bigger will you teach me all the things you know how to do?
Me: What do you want to learn how to do?
Erica: Make food, make eggs, delete things.
(While driving to my mom's house) Erica: Do you have to do what Grandma tells you to do?
Me: Yes, but Grandma doesn't really tell me what to do.
Erica. Because you're the mom now.
No comments:
Post a Comment