And then I was pretty sick Saturday and Sunday and I don't remember what we did. Monday we went to the arcade. James loved the motorcycle game.
Tuesday was Justin's birthday!!! That morning he played basketball at the church. I bought him a bunch of gatorades to share with the other guys he plays with, kind of like a class treat. While he was gone, we decorated and wrapped a few of his presents.
They were all food so I don't know why he was this excited.
He ordered a new cell phone that hadn't come yet. We love him more than just snacks.
We had sushi he bought at the store and steak he grilled for lunch. Then we played a couple of games. We met a bunch of family at a Mexican restaurant for dinner then went to his parent's house for birthday flan that we made together the night before.
I love this guy. Everyone loves this guy.Then we played more games, of course. James lasted until 9 (we put him down in the guestroom). Erica lasted until 10:30 and asked to go home. So we did but it was nearly midnight before Justin and I got into bed. And that's how Justin turned 36 and we closed out the decade.




No comments:
Post a Comment