Monday, June 22, 2020

Dads

Father's Day was also our first day back at church. Since we got home at 9:20, we waited until then to make breakfast--biscuits and gravy, fried eggs and hashbrowns. 

The kids surprised him with these cute cards and gave him some of his favorite treats and ammo.
 

 

He relaxed most of the day and then made dinner for my parents. Then we enjoyed flan while the kids ate ice cream.
We sure love him.
He takes them to cool places like this





and will dress to match upon kids' request.
I don't have many pictures of my dad and I so I made him take one with me. He likes to tease us that one of us is adopted. I don't think it's me. 
 My kids like to go to "Grandpa's farm" to help in their garden. This day they picked peas.
 "Find the fat ones. And ask me before you pick it."
 James lasted longer than Henry and Erica.
But Sarah lasted the longest. She even helped my mom shell the peas and freeze them.
And a shoutout to all the grandpa's and uncles out there that add fun and adventure to my kids' lives.

No comments: