Monday, June 1, 2020

14 Years!

Justin and I celebrated our 14th anniversary this past weekend in Midway. We mostly ate ice cream.
 
Here are my reviews:
Glade's in Spanish Fork on Tuesday (our actual anniversary) Oreo shake. I liked the soft oreos but the ice cream is too soft. I don't know what the fuss is about. I'll try their fries next time.
Shake Shack in Sandy on Friday--good but Culver's is better, closer, and cheaper.
Aggie Ice cream at the cheese place in Midway--I got raspberry and orange sherbet. Loved it. Justin got chocolate almond and cookies and cream  (pictured above).
Red Mango frozen yogurt in Midway. Pomegranate and plain. I always love me a good tangy plain frozen yogurt. We got it without toppings.

I also had kolaches for the first time at Dottie's kolaches in Heber. I thought they were good and fun. We have a kolache place in Provo I want to try.

We stayed at the Homestead in Midway. Our room is on the left.
 I had never been there before. I liked the old buildings. I did not like our big huge heavy dense feather pillows on the bed.


Their outdoor pool is the biggest hotel pool I've ever seen. We may need to come back with the kids before they tear it all out in their huge renovation.

On top of the crater.

In front of the pretty main building. It was sunny!



I'm laughing because Justin is blocking my phone with his phone.
I sure love him. Aside from being ridiculously good-looking, he's kind, generous, patient, hard-working and laugh-out-loud funny. And he'll cook me any food I ask him to.

No comments: