My birthday is in a couple of weeks so I thought it would be a good time to reminisce my first year. Unfortunately, I don't remember my first year so I had to ask my mom.
"What was I like when I was a baby?" I asked her over the phone this morning. (My other random question of the day was if I could have a wooden chair from their house in Hurricane.)
"You were my most beautiful and sweet baby. By far my favorite out of all my 8 kids."
Just kidding. She didn't say that. She did say that I was easy, good natured, pretty happy, not cross, and funny. I smiled and laughed early.
Kind of reminded me of Erica.
There's a picture of me in the hospital but I don't think I have it. It must be among my mom's photos still. I am teeny tiny and my hair looks green. I hated the picture when I was little.
This is among my most treasured photos. This is my Grandpa Syme who died when I was 1. This is the only picture of the two of us.

I don't know which is more awesome: my yellow pajamas or my aunt's hair. (I'm sad my Grandpa Baadsgaard's head is cut off in the doorway.)
Now a few photos of me looking so sweet and happy in this bouncer seat.
I love pancakes, syrup, and oatmeal. It started early.









No comments:
Post a Comment