Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Movie Stuff

After school a few weeks ago Henry asked me if I ever checked my email. Why do you ask? "Because I emailed you today but you didn't write back," he replied nonchalantly. I explained that I check my email in the morning but usually not again until later unless I'm expecting something.  Later that evening I checked my email. This is what I found from Henry. (Keep your eye on the timestamp.)


Fri 12/18/2020 9:28 AM

To: You


Hi mom, this is Henry, we are having a movie in my class and we were allowed to bring pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals, but I forgot my stuff.

Can you bring all 4 of my puppies, Muhu, Patriots blanket, and Dumbo by 12:35?

XOXOXOXOXOXO

From Henry

---


Fri 12/18/2020 9:30 AM

To: You


make it 12:30

---


Fri 12/18/2020 9:31 AM

To: You


And my squishmollow

---


Fri 12/18/2020 9:36 AM

To: You


PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease!?!?!?!?!?

---


Fri 12/18/2020 9:36 AM

To: You


Mrs.Luke gave me your Email.

---


Fri 12/18/2020 9:48 AM

To: You


Hello?......

---


Fri 12/18/2020 9:52 AM

To: You


Mom???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

---


Fri 12/18/2020 9:58 AM

To: You


Hi mom, we are having a movie today at about 12:30 and I forgot the stuff I was going to bring. Can u bring Muhu, my Patriots blanket, all 4 of my puppies, and my squishmollow? Pease!?!?

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

---


Fri 12/18/2020 10:03 AM

To: You


And Dumbo. Please?

---


Fri 12/18/2020 10:38 AM


To: You


Oh, and Dumbo. Please?

---


Fri 12/18/2020 12:30 PM

To: You


Mom it's Henry, we are having a movie and we were aloud to bring blankets, pillows, and stuffed animals but, I forgot the stuff that I was going to bring so can you bring me something by 12:30-135

---


After I read these emails I felt really bad that I didn't take him his stuff. But he didn't seem to care as much after school as he did in his messages. That kid....


2 comments:

Megan Goodrich said...

This is so funny!

Jenny Evans said...

Sounds like you're in for a treat when he gets a phone and starts texting you every 3 seconds! This was hilarious.