Where has the month gone? I can't believe March is half over. Remember where you were a year ago? Everything was getting cancelled. Let's never take anything for granted again.
Like NCAA tournament brackets. I don't care for the games but I think it's fun to compete with my kids for the best bracket.
Henry was super methodical about it. Sarah was mathematical about it. Erica chose her by whatever name she liked the best.I helped James fill his out. As I read him the matchups, he invariably chose whatever school I said second. So then I reversed the order I said some of them to increase his probability of getting it right.
Don't take getting dressed for church for granted. "Mom, will you help me with my buttons?"
"Yes but let me take a picture first." Bwahahaha
Some things happen, pandemic or no pandemic. Like doing tricks on the trampoline bars.And losing teeth. She pulled it out all on her own when she was supposed to be asleep. I'm just glad she didn't cry about it.
"Mom, this is the best strawberry ever. Take a picture of it."
And moments like these when my kids sit so quietly together and don't fight. Thank you Where's Waldo.
Other things to never take for granted:
School (Please please please never close again for any reason), library, church at church, primary, concerts, family reunions, girls camp, movie theaters, free samples at Costco (which will be the hallmark of the end of the pandemic because that's the first thing that went away).









No comments:
Post a Comment