First some general fall things:
I took Erica and James with me when I took my sister's family photos. At the end they wanted their turn.
And wrote this on the back just like I do on their artwork.
I am totally geeking out on the leaves around here. Everyone needs to plant a maple tree just so I can see this every fall.


There are trees I don't even notice until they are gold like this then I have to drive around the block again just so I can take a picture.

There are non-leaf things of note around town. Like this garbage can.
I will be forever curious as to how this happened. I figured they put something hot in it but what?

And the neighborhood deer. I think we should come up with a name for this doe and her fawns.
I put up some wallpaper in our laundry/mudroom. I think it turned out pretty good. I like this fun fancy deer print but this is probably the most I would use it.
On Friday (also the day of Sarah's friend party if you're keeping track at home) I helped at Erica's class party that morning. This is her teacher, Mr Curtis dressed as a rock star. Check out those shoes!

I was in charge of Halloween bingo and yes, I cheated for all of them at the end so they could win and get a candy.
That afternoon I helped in Henry's class at the cookie frosting rotation. I didn't take any pictures of that because it was kind of gross to watch 5th graders frost cookies and cover them with 4 kinds of sprinkles and candy corn. I did snap this picture in the hall as we were leaving because they kids are cute and Henry's costume consisted of a helmet and that's funny.

Saturday Henry went to Conner's house for a couple of hours and they frosted cookies there too. This gives you an idea of how the previous day went.
Then we hurried home so we could get ready for trick-or-treating.
3/4 kids are wearing what they wore last year. Wolverine, candy bandit, Little Red Riding Hood, Tom Brady.The kids wanted to go to my sister's neighborhood (their first choice was our old neighborhood but that would be awkward). We headed over there for dinner with my other sister and her family and my parents. Then Sarah went with friends across town and we headed out for candy!
Dogs barking loudly as we walked by: 2













No comments:
Post a Comment