Justin has been looking for a car for Sarah (she turns 16 in 13 months). Judging by his search criteria and the listings he shares with me, this ad on the bulletin board of our local grocery store looked like something he would be interested in. Poor Sarah.
These are the shoes of a man at Henry's football game. A grown man.
Met these cute fellas on my walk a couple of weeks ago. I live in a pretty town.
Our stake hosts a yearly harvest festival. We didn't go the first year we lived here because it was on my birthday but we've gone the last two years. It's a cute time.
We didn't enter the salsa contest and we got there waaaay after the official judging so people at the booth didn't care about our opinion but Justin was all about tasting them.
The best part are all these boots hosted by stake members. People bring goods to show off, demonstrations, collections of Legos, knives, guns, etc. I love seeing the quilts and tasting baked goods.
The most popular booth was the cotton candy. My kids stood in line foreeeeeever for one. Like they missed out on doing most everything else long.
Calvin came with us and it had been awhile since he hung out with James and I realized I missed him. They are so funny together and such cute boys.
Every parent there dreaded the moment their child ran up with goldfish they won in the kiddie game section.
Erica named her fish Stewart (or Fish Stew as I called him). He survived a miraculous 36 hours. Here he is getting the porcelain salute Monday morning.
And then the grand finale of the candy rocket. There was also a car show and a train ride. We have generous people in our stake. I wish I was talented enough to share something.
We had a random Monday off of school so we went to the zoo since I figured the crowds would be smaller. My sister and her husband and son met us there. Justin decided last minute to not go to work and came too.
We hadn't been to the zoo since James was less than 1 so he didn't remember anything. He had a great time. He wanted to look at every little creature in the stinky reptile house and was just oohing and aahing over everything.






.jpg)



.jpg)
.jpg)




.jpg)























1 comment:
For the record, Molly LOVES driving her red, 1998 Ford truck around town! ;)
Post a Comment