Sarah and James had their piano recital a couple of weeks ago. The theme was John Williams and they could dress up if they wanted to. Sarah played the Olympic theme and Indiana Jones theme. James played Hedwig's theme and brought his stuffed Hedwig. They both did a great job. This was James's first recital and he didn't even seem nervous.
I found these sheets at DI. This was the set on my bed as a kid. It's trippy to see things out of the past. It's like a time warp.
You make hundreds of rolls and once you roll the perfect one.They were for a bishopric barbeque we were hosting. I took this picture and then ate it.
Justin and I had the honor of attending the sealing of this cute and amazing family. They were in our ward until the great split of February 2024. They were the first sealing in the newly rededicated Manti temple and were even in the exact sealing room Justin and I were sealed in. I held my emotions in check until the kids filed in youngest to oldest and then I lost it. Their oldest (Erica's friend) was just grinning so big the entire time. Seeing them all gathered around the altar was really the best thing I've witnessed in a really long time. It was just the best.
Besides a sister, the attendees were all from the ward. Neighbors, friends, ministering brothers and sisters, a former bishop--it was great--and no one wanted to leave because we were all just so happy.
Sarah adopted my high school denim jacket. I wore this from junior year all the way through college and maybe after that. She found this in the pocket and had no idea what it was. That made me laugh and feel old at the same time. Do you know what it is?
Here is said jacket in 2001
Were you wondering what James's scar on the back of his head and ear look like? James was wondering too so I took this picture to show him.
Aaaaand some more spring pictures because I am obsessed.
This is the park at the north end of our street. There's no playground so we don't ever go there but it looked pretty with the ominous clouds.











No comments:
Post a Comment