Every elementary schooler's favorite day: The Track Meet. Unless you're like Erica and don't like running or competing. She does like hanging out on the bleachers with friends so she was okay with the day.
Justin's parents are remodeling their house. We went over to help with some demo because that's fun.
Here are the biggles pulling off the mantel and surround.
Spring around here means green grass and trees but snowy mountains at the same time. I love it.
James's little group of friends are so funny. They migrate from house to house eating popsicles and granola bars, jumping on trampolines (here), playing video games (Calvin's), etc.
Saturday morning we hauled in a truckload of compost for our garden. It took a few hours and the kids did a better job not complaining than I expected.
This is at Walmart later that day. Erica and Henry discovered the toilet paper tunnels.
Erica is trying again to get her submission accepted into the Friend magazine. I sure hope she gets it but maybe they get a lot of Lego temples. (This is not the photo she submitted but I kind of wish it was)

More green and snow days. We like to ease into spring around here.
Demo started on the Provo Temple. Is it a complete knockdown or just a outside redo? I'm thinking full knockdown. I'll go back soon and see.While I was in the area I walked around rock canyon park.
Sarah got her wisdom teeth out yesterday. I took a picture of the spread of instruments but I didn't show her. It would freak her out.
Not laughing so much with the laughing gas. I stepped out once she went under and it only took a half hour. We were home 90 minutes from the time we left. She didn't say or do anything funny, only that she couldn't find her mouth because it was so numb.That night was Henry's orchestra concert.
He did a great job and has so much fun performing. There are so many orchestra kids in middle school that his teacher held 4 separate concerts.Next week is Sarah's last concert. The school year is winding down!

















No comments:
Post a Comment