The Sunday before Memorial Day my mom's family got together at the Spanish Fork cemetery to reminisce and share some songs and food that reminded them of my mom's parents. It's pretty much the only time I see my aunts and uncles and a few cousins. I have like 40 cousins on this side of the family and like 6 of them were here.
Sarah, my aunt Karen and her son Aaron.
My aunt brought a book that she made for my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary in 1994. Inside were tributes written by the family and this one was written by my little brother. He was seven at the time and denies it now but wouldn't someone remember at the time knowing it was a joke??
My mom never thought she was cute as a child. She's in the center and I think she's adorable!Summer break is in full swing. The kids are all about watching TV until I make them turn it off, wearing their pajamas until I make them change, eating popsicles on the porch until I make them eat something real.
I asked James (who recently lost a tooth) how his hands got so dirty. He honestly didn't know.
Just out on one of my walks again.The new roads with no houses yet have the best views.
And that's a wrap for May. Monday Sarah left for FSY at Snow College in Ephraim so I'll share about that when she gets home. This upcoming Monday we are going to Logan for several days while Justin attends a class. The kids are looking forward to unlimited free snow cones. Should be fun!







No comments:
Post a Comment