Erica made this cute cup robot at school the other day. She wanted a picture with it before she tossed it into the trash.
Sunday morning before we church the kids gave me a few presents. They picked out some treats I'd like plus a few handmade cards.James wrote me this

And this
And gave me a magnet and this bouquet of cookie flowers.
Erica wrote me a story and gave me a necklace.
Henry got me some smore chocolates, Sarah gave me a bag of dried mangoes. I also got more containers for the ninja creami (summer is coming) and Justin gave me a new set of scriptures.
These are my kids. Next year Henry will be taller than me but for now I've got a 1/4 inch on him plus heels.
After church we rode bikes to my mom's house to give her a gift and played a card game with her and my dad before they went to dinner at my sister's. Then we came home and ate Greek tacos and played hand and foot.
These are my kids. Next year Henry will be taller than me but for now I've got a 1/4 inch on him plus heels.
After church we rode bikes to my mom's house to give her a gift and played a card game with her and my dad before they went to dinner at my sister's. Then we came home and ate Greek tacos and played hand and foot.
I am so grateful for these kids. They are the most chatty, confident, smart, and creative bunch of kids I know. And I'm not being biased. People that aren't their parents tell me so too.








No comments:
Post a Comment