Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Update

I had my 37 week check-up today. Everything looks great. Doc says I'm at 2.5 cm. What difference is a half centimeter? I think he said that to make me feel good about progressing. But he did guess 7-10 more days. I asked him how good his guesses are and he said he's always right, within a month. Sounds like when I asked him if he had a good idea how big she'd be and he said he's always right, give or take 4 pounds. But it still seems strange she could come any time now.

3 comments:

Annie said...

You're so close! It really could be any day! Have you done much of the nesting?

ricksdl said...

I am so excited for you! You better have tons of pictures as soon as she is born. I wish I could make your baby shower - but I am in the process of sending something. I hope it gets there on time!

Jake, Mel, and Girls said...

Di that's crazy! I'm so excited for you though. I remember thinking "Oh wow, she can come anytime now!" and that thought was ALWAYS on my mind. Well, the little stinker came 1 day LATE! So just hang in there, she has to come out eventually! I'm sorry I'm not going to be able to make it to your shower, we're leaving for Disneyland that morning. I'm really sad, Mandy and Kenz will do an awesome job with the shower. The invites were SO darling! Have so much fun!