Friday, October 10, 2008

In other news

Here Justin looks like Paul Bunyon. He might make me take this picture down once he sees I've posted it but it brings me such joy. I don't know what I like better, the rolled up pants (He's showing off his new hunting boots) or that it looks like his head is going to hit the ceiling.
Speaking of Justin, we found out yesterday that he got accepted into BYU! I was most relieved since I had spent an entire week trying to get all his paperwork, letters, recommendations, etc in by the due date. I swear you should get a couple of credits just from the application process. So he'll be transferring in January but still have a ways until he gets his engineering degree. But it's downhill from here right? That's what I tell him, anyway.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow! Paul Bunyun for sure! That's hillarious! I think I enjoy the odd grin he has on his face the most it kind of says...Hey, I look attractive! right?!

Kirsta Silvey said...

Congrats on getting into BYU! I really liked going to school there. And congrats on getting all the paperwork done. (I helped my sister with that last semester and it's a headache.)