Di she is beautiful! How did the whole delivery go? You need to post about that. I want to hear.
She is so darling! I love that her arms don't reach the ends of her sleeves. It keeps her from scratching her face at any rate.Good job Diana!
Di! She is just perfect! What a doll. How are you feeling?
Congratulations, she's beautiful!
Darling! Congrats!!!
She is beautiful! She looks exactly like you! I love the pictures! I want to hear about your delivery! Love,Nicole Jones
She is so cute & so tiny! Once again Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Di she is beautiful! How did the whole delivery go? You need to post about that. I want to hear.
She is so darling! I love that her arms don't reach the ends of her sleeves. It keeps her from scratching her face at any rate.
Good job Diana!
Di! She is just perfect! What a doll. How are you feeling?
Congratulations, she's beautiful!
Darling! Congrats!!!
She is beautiful! She looks exactly like you! I love the pictures! I want to hear about your delivery!
Love,
Nicole Jones
She is so cute & so tiny! Once again Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment