Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mullet Man

Don't worry, Justin's not going thru a "I'm about to become a dad" crisis. I asked him if he wanted me to cut his hair before the baby came since I didn't know when I'd be able to get around to it after. So he got started all by himself and created a mullet.

"You can do it however you want. That's what's so cool."


"I actually like it. Is it bad that I actually really like it?"
Yes, it is too bad, Mullet Man. I made him finish off the job. Remember when Stephanie cut off Uncle Jesse's mullet on Full House? Had he been given more time to get attached, it could have been as devastating. But I think he could have given Bono a run for his money 20 years ago. Next year's Halloween costume?

3 comments:

Andrea Campbell said...

That's like when Kyle shaves his facial hair after hunting season. He has to try all the different styles and usually wants to leave the most attractive one. Good luck with the babay! I can't wait to see pictures!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

That is a pretty sweet mullet. Brad really liked it, I think he was a little jealous. You two are going to be parents within days! How does it feel?

Annie said...

I can see the resemblance with Bono. Hope everything is going okay with the baby!