Monday, December 1, 2008

Big 8 Tag

I've been tagged so here goes.

8 Favorite TV shows (well here are 8 shows I watch. Only The Office is a true favorite that I watch every week. The rest I'll watch if I happen to catch them.)

* The Office
* Law & Order SVU
* CSI: NY
* Samantha Who? (just started watching this)
* American Idol (that's how I survive the dead of winter...carries me right thru to spring)
* Friends re-runs
* Supernanny
* And I can't think of a last one. I can think of tons that I hate. Daytime TV is the worst, no wonder people get jobs.

8 Things I Did Yesterday (yesterday was Sunday so I didn't do much. But to be honest, I don't do much these days)

* Stayed home from church because Sarah has a cold.
* Ate waffles and eggs for breakfast
* Made Justin a toasted cheese sandwich and soup
* Folded laundry
* Watched SNL clips on NBC.com
* Held Sarah for like 4 hours straight
* Watched way more football than I ever care to again
* Watched Anne of Green Gables on PBS

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

* Putting up my Christmas tree (if Justin will help me)
* Justin finishing this semester
* Sarah smiling while awake (I've never wanted someone to smile so bad in my life!)
* Sarah sleeping more than 3 hours straight during the night
* Start exercising again. I miss rollerblading so bad!
* Christmas of course. It will be fun to have a baby around this year and better yet, she won't know if I buy her anything or not.
* Seeing Justin's family in a few weeks. His dad and brother haven't met Sarah yet.
* Pretty much watching Sarah grow and learn. I never thought I'd get such a kick out of the littlest things.

8 Things on My Wishlist

* Justin to finish school
* A good night sleep
* Flatscreen computer monitor
* A warm winter without snow
* A good book to read
* To somehow not get sick all winter
* Go on a date with my husband
* To have all my family together

I'm with Mel, I don't like tagging people because I'm afraid of forgetting someone. So if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!

No comments: