Wednesday, December 17, 2008

See Me Grow

While I type with one hand and hold a fussy, bored baby with the other, I can't help but notice how small Sarah's newborn clothes are getting. And by small, I mean actually fit.
My purple-people-eater the day we left the hospital.

My purple-people-eater 7 weeks later after she's eaten a few people.

She has hands and arms...somewhere.

There they are!

Funny thing, I still get comments on how tiny she is. If they only knew.

5 comments:

Kirsta Silvey said...

Yay for more pictures. She just keeps getting cuter. Those before and after pictures are great. I remember telling Nate that 0-3 month sizes should really be called 2 1/2-3 months, because that's when they actually fit.
Sincerely, your blog stalker

Jolene said...

That is so cute! By the way, we should get together sometime!

Kirsta Silvey said...

Hey, what size diaper is Sarah wearing? I have a bunch in size 1-2 (for like 8-15 lbs) that Colin has outgrown. Are you interested?

Diana Dye said...

Heck yes I'm interested. We were just having the diaper discussion last night. She's still in newborn but will soon be into 1's so we didn't know if we should buy newborns or 1's next. Such a dilemma.

Kirsta Silvey said...

If you send me an email with your address I can drop those by today or whenever. :)