According to the produce scale at Macey's, she's 15 lbs 8 oz. And according to my measuring tape, 26.5 inches of bouncing, smiling, buzzing fun.
Di she's darling and getting so big! She looks more and more like Justin I think. So cute!
She is so cute. I was just going to say that she looks more and more like you!!! Mel thinks Justin. What do most people say?! I love that you weighed her at the grocery store! That's totally something I would expect from you! :)
Such a cute girl. She has such an intelligent face. She looks like she totally knows what's going on.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Di she's darling and getting so big! She looks more and more like Justin I think. So cute!
She is so cute. I was just going to say that she looks more and more like you!!! Mel thinks Justin. What do most people say?! I love that you weighed her at the grocery store! That's totally something I would expect from you! :)
Such a cute girl. She has such an intelligent face. She looks like she totally knows what's going on.
Post a Comment