Friday, February 19, 2010

Longest Post or Greatest Post?

Sarah goes crazy being inside all day so even if it's cold, we go out for a few minutes. She's still getting used to walking outside on uneven ground but she loves every second of it.

She feels it's her civic duty to pick up any stray rocks and put them back where they belong. Why do kids love rocks so much?

Last Friday we went to Jumping Jack's for Kenzie's daughter Malea's 2nd birthday. Sarah would have gotten trampled so we stuck to the entrances.


But she had the most fun running along the floor. This might be how we finish our basement.

Along with scissors and food--women, falling down and men with boys are not allowed.

On to Valentine's day. Justin made me dinner. It was hot.



I made Justin cinnamon rolls. They smelled and looked better than they tasted.

The Towel Bandit rode thru my kitchen yesterday. She cleaned out the drawer and was off again.

Typical Sarah. She packs her milk around all day. (The Towel Bandit struck again)

Milk? Check. Tiny box of floss? Check.

Sarah suddenly started doing actions to the songs we sing all the time. I'm not sure if this was the song her actions go to but it was still cute.

And I love how she does Peek-a-Boo. Please no one try to correct her.


3 comments:

Kirsta Silvey said...

Watching Sarah play peek-a-boo just made getting up at 1 am feel worth it. She's adorable!

Bradley, DeAnna, Donovan, and Chamae said...

Such a cutie! We don't have a towel bandit, but we do have a silverware bandit. Donovan loves to take all of his IKEA plastic ware out of the drawers and uses them as drum sticks and other things...what is it about pulling stuff out of drawers?

Katherine said...

I have a few things to say:

1 I like rocks too.
2 From the looks of that safety warning, first aid is also banned. Was this party in a prison?
3 You should start Sarah in interpretive dance classes asap. She's clearly a natural.
4 I will not correct Sarah. That's the cutest thing I've seen all week. Well, except for my baby. :)