Monday, March 1, 2010

The Giggle Heard Round the World.

You know when you spend $3 at Target and you know it's going to change your life?

She's never laughed harder than that.

No one can sport a onesie like my little one.

Forget growth charts. I can track Sarah's growth by her highchair.

March 2009. First day in her highchair.

March 2010.

She's done this with her toes since she was tiny.

Sarah spent a few minutes rearranging the fridge. Right now she's working on my bottles under the bathroom sink.

5 comments:

Kirsta Silvey said...

I don't think I've ever laughed harder at someone else's blog before. Her giggle is outstanding. Thanks for posting the video. It made my day.

Dave said...

I love that giggle! I don't think I've laughed that hard at anyone's giggling since Justin's. Priceless.

Meredith said...

Oh, my cheeks hurt from laughing! That was great. I miss you guys.

Nicole and Lurlyn said...

Hillarious! My mouth hurts from smiling so big.

The Reeds said...

Oh my goodness I just about peed my pants laughing so hard. She is SO stinkin cute!! :)