Ball, hi, day, bye, cheese, shoes, train, book, no, yeah, crash, socks, splash, all done, hat, show, shake, swing, Pooh (Winnie the Pooh).
Anything glaringly missing from the list? Mom and Dad perhaps? She knows the signs for more, down, milk and please. She can also make the sound of a cow, sheep, dog, chicken and pig. But she just ignores me or thinks I'm being silly when I try to get her to say mom.
But why would she need to? I'm always right there.
Anyway, onto the best day all winter--the last day of winter. Check out this guy in the black hoodie, black hat and sunglasses. I thought he was a kidnapper so I took his picture just in case.
Just kidding, it's Justin lounging about. And I'm so glad I got the lady in the pink pants in this photo. I love everything about her outfit but I love the shamrock socks the most. 3 days after St. Patrick's Day even.
Sarah celebrated the first day of spring by finding her winter hat in the closet and wearing it while watching Looney Tunes.
Sarah likes to watch stuff bake in the oven (She learned it from me). She's saying "swing, swing" as she sways her little bum. I like her.



2 comments:
I like The Kidnapper and Mrs. Pink Pants picture. Also, Sarah has quite the interesting vocabulary. And she looks super classy in her winter hat.
If it makes you feel any better, Allison can say "Mom", but nothing else so far. All I get are grunts and points (and then tantrums when I can't figure out what she wants). And we've tried doing signs, but she just looks at me like I'm nuts.
Post a Comment