Thursday, August 9, 2012

More Stuff Sarah Says

Sarah's new thing is telling me about things she really has no idea about.  Like school. And airplanes. And how babies get in their mommy's tummy.  She has an explanation for everything.
Me: Hey Sarah, do you know how to count backwards?
Sarah: Yeah. Let me get to the stairs. 
Me: Stairs?? Hold on while I get the camera.

Here's the video.

We've been watching a lot of Olympics lately and some days she wakes up and tells me she has "gynastics" today (this takes place instead of her daily ballet performance).  I just love how she pronounces that and Olympics. Have you been watching the Lumpits and bynastics?
Justin tries to correct her but I like it.

And in case you were wondering what in-a-ins means,

I thought she was saying "Indians" until I got the definition. And my favorite part is Henry's entrance.

Sarah: How was Walmart?
Me: Good. I got a new mop.
Sarah: {{gasp}} For who?!

2 comments:

Kirsta Silvey said...

That's hilarious. I love the gasp over the mop. It made me laugh really hard and scare Gray.

Mandy said...

haha...kids are so entertaining. I can't wait until reese has talk and tell me stories!
I however, am still a little shaky on the definition of in-a-ins?! What?! Too cute.