It's probably because he is too short and has the hand eye coordination of a....well a 4 month old.
Here is the next installment of Henry's school journal. His bff Myer is the subject for like 3 journal entries.
| Myer is so nice. I like transformers. |
| She is a girl. |
And Erica got into my 3x5 cards. I have about a dozen of drawings like these. She says this one is me. The staple on the face is a nice touch.
Sarah really wanted to play an April Fools trick and wanted to google for some ideas but I wouldn't let her. But she and Henry and Erica were so busy and sneaky Friday night right before bed so I knew she had thought of something. Here's what I found when I went to make overnight French toast after they went to bed.
The real brown sugar was taken to the play kitchen in the basement.
Some things I didn't discover until the next morning.
And even more discoveries throughout the day.
They got me good.
It was a funny trick. Mildly inconvenient since they took the real stuff to the basement.
Oh wait, there's more.
It's hard to be annoyed when you open the cupboard and see this little face.
It took me a long while to spot the fake in this set up.
Justin got them good by taping down the spray nozzle on the sink. Henry got soaked and cried but Sarah was just confused. They wore their swimming suits under their pajamas that night "just in case Dad tricks us again tomorrow."
My trick was to switch their car seat spots in the car. They were so confused but actually liked the change. But the joke was really on me because it was so dang hard to move them and nearly impossible to lift James's carrier all the way to the back.
No comments:
Post a Comment