This is Erica wearing the packaging from a box of grapes on her head.
And she's wearing mismatched socks because she lost their pairs but she doesn't care and will just wear them together.
James can sit up all by himself! I just love this age. I just love love love sitting him down and watching him play with his basket of toys spread out all around him. And he stays put and completely entertained while I clean the rest of the room and his mess is contained to that one little spot. He's happy, I'm happy, and he's stinking cute.
I brought out the farm since he's never seen it before and I though he'd love it which he did.
Erica pouted on the stairs because she didn't want him to get everything all slobbery.
Sarah finished up a week long art class at a neighboring elementary school. Today we got to go see all the art she's been making all week (and help her carry it all home).
She was so sweet and made personalized art for all her siblings. Henry loved the little basket she made out of clay.
And that wraps up our month of June. Justin took Henry and Sarah camping tonight so I took Erica and James out to eat. It's so strange to just have two kids for two days.
No comments:
Post a Comment