Thursday, October 5, 2017

Henry Takes his Love of Football to New Levels and We Go To the Zoo Again!

Henry used his birthday money to buy a Patriots outfit for Halloween and everyone wanted to try on the helmet.
Heisman!
No one can pull it off quite like Henry though. He's worn his helmet at least part of the day every day for a week. He asked me to iron on Tom Brady's number on the back. He's watching the Patriots play in this picture. I've got tons of video clips of the game on my phone that he took but I'll spare you.
We went to the zoo again. We've been several times over the course of Sarah's life but not for awhile since Erica didn't remember any of it.

 Hey they do look alike. Now I see what strangers keep commenting on. (sarcasm)


 I hope these were intended to be climbed on because my kids can't resist.
 I love it when the animals are close to the windows. Don't love it when they just sleep the whole time but I'll take it.
Just hanging out 12 inches from a lion like it's no big deal, Mom.
 Erica did not want to squat down.
 My little apes.





 So many pictures of Henry. Mostly because he likes posing.
 My favorite was the new polar bear. He swam back and forth in front of the windows putting on a good show. So cute.

 These are snow leopards. There are only like 40 left in the world.
 And it's no trip to the zoo without the lion drinking fountain. I think it's the only thing left from my childhood days. Well, the small reptile house aka "stinky house" is still there too.

Then we went home and Justin and Henry went deer hunting for the evening. Henry is a good hiker but wanted to get back to the truck asap so he could put his helmet on.

No comments: