Wow last month went by so fast. One more month until his birthday! How the??
Here's what's new with James.
He's got a cute face (not new). His hair is long and shaggy and I don't know how to cut it. I'm guessing a buzz cut is on the horizon.
He loves his blanket. It's soothing like a binky. If he's getting cranky, one of the kids is sent to fetch it. James's reaction is usually something like this. He also holds it to his mouth or just straight up sucks on a corner. I wonder where he learned it.
His favorite place to play is on Henry's and Erica's bed. He also likes Sarah's room because there's lots of stuff to pull onto the floor. He likes to be outside but he puts everything in his mouth and has no qualms about heading straight for the road so it gets a little tiresome having to watch him so closely.
He also likes to crawl up into my lap just like this. I'll rub his back for a minute then he'll crawl away. All. The. Time.
He's still a pretty loud and whiny baby. When he's content and just quiet and hanging out, we almost don't know what to do. "Whoa, he's being so happy." He'll snuggle with Justin while watching TV but he never does that with me. He'll read books on my lap longer so I guess it's fair. I'm hoping those moments will increase and his boo-hoo-ness will decrease. Justin and I take turns roaming the halls with him at church. He just has to be busy all the time. His favorite thing to do is crawl around and pull things onto the ground, empty out drawers, try to climb on things. Typical baby stuff.
Luckily I have this girl to keep him entertained and contained. She'll try so hard to play with him while I'm in the shower. He spends the whole time crying at the door but I can hear her drag in tons of toys to get him to play. It's so sweet of her.
He gets so excited to see her every morning. "Good morning Jamers!"she says. She's the best sister. She asks all the time when he's going to be small again and does not like it when I tell her that someday he'll be taller than her.
No comments:
Post a Comment