He says no, mom, hi, nana, and just started saying "uh-oh." He jabbers all the time.
He likes to spit like this and thinks it's way funny.
He pretty much just stands in his highchair now. He only sits if he's really into what he's eating.
He is 30.5 inches tall. He's grown a half inch since his birthday. I'm not used to a child of mine being tall enough to look out the window at this age. I had to put a stack of blankets for my other one-year-olds. How is he so tall?
He loves to be outside. I've let him walk to the mailbox with me instead of pushing him in the stroller. He picks up rocks and sticks and then drops them a few houses later when he finds better rocks and sticks. I feel like you never truly know your child until you've watched them explore outdoors.
When he finds something interesting around the house, like a toy car or a toothbrush, he lies down on his back to play with it.
The only thing he likes about church is running and shouting in the gym. Three more months until nursery (if he'll go).
He does not handle being tired well.
He loves books but only has a 3 second attention span per book. It's annoying.
He likes to climb on the back of the couch and then fall on whoever is sitting there.
He's our cute little grump.
No comments:
Post a Comment