I have 8 of these photos on my phone.
What the heck was this thing in my garage the other morning?It was not skittish, pretty sure it could barely see, walked slowly and wobbly like it wasn't all there. Yuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!! I hope it found somewhere to die and never come back. (It's been 10 days since. So far so good.)
We finally got all our excursions booked for our Alaska cruise in June. I'm going on a train, a plane, a glacier, a raft, and a double-decker bus. 82 more days!
I have 4 of these photos on my phone.
Henry and Sarah are big Monopoly nerds and this game lasted for days because they were making up their own rules to make the game last forever and I finally I got sick of protecting the board from James while they were at school so I declared them both winners (or losers) and made them put it away.
The kids didn't have school on March 15 so we took them bowling at BYU. They all had fun but we are terrible bowlers except for Justin.
March 16 Sarah and I went with Justin's parents and grandparents to see Shen Wu in SLC. We thought it was pretty cool and now I'm practically an expert about Chinese traditional dance.
Big news! Justin had his eye laser beamed! He got to donate his spectacles because he doesn't need them anymore! He can't see very well yet because PRK has a long heal time but he certainly doesn't need his glasses anymore!
While he was at his follow-up, I took the littles to Reams and was a nice mom and let them push the baby carts. I only needed 3 things and we had time to kill.
I found this little gem under my bed while looking for a screw. Christmas 1987. I'm in the center.
Friday was my cousin's wedding and during the reception James would only sit with me if I let him view the reception through the camera on my phone. He took this picture.
![]() |
| My mom, my cousin Joelle, my aunt Sue and uncle Doug |
And this one.
Saturday I took Sarah and Henry to play with friends that moved to Orem. I had a few hours to kill in Orem so Erica and my niece Jaana came with me and we went out to lunch and then to some stores. I wanted to see what all the hub-bub about Trader Joe's was about. I only bought some cookie butter. I'm not sure what else is worth over-paying for. Erica liked pushing the mini cart.
Then we went to the mall which Erica had never been to and she was hilarious thinking it was the most magical place of sparkly things. It took forever to get out of there because she wanted to look at everything.
This one was her favorite.
I heard her tell her friend about our visit to the mall "It's a place you can be with your friends or just find things you want to buy."





















1 comment:
What it a vole in your garage? Ewww. Although I'd take that over the racoon I met in my garage last week. I didn't stick around long enough to take a picture. ;)
Post a Comment