Here's a not comprehensive list of things we are thankful for, in no particular order.
1. The hilarious if not questionable finds at my local antique store.
4. Sarah is thankful she got her braces off! We made caramel that afternoon. She can eat all the sticky caramel she wants but now has no excuse for not eating all the vegetables.

5. Justin is thankful for kids that also like his favorite foods and bonus points if they try it with chopsticks.
6. James is thankful for school trips to the movie theater. I'm grateful for the glimpses I catch of him being the cutest little kindergartener ever.
to this......
so I can do this.
Yup. I really really like him.
8. For Thanksgiving dinner and dessert and for these napkin rings that my kids color and cut out and glue each year. Fun fact: When I was in 1st grade I traced a pilgrim napkin ring I got at school by hand 10 times so I could do this for my family dinner.
9. Pie, games, pie and more games.
10. Cousin time.
11. Crazy amount of 2nd cousins. This is Friday at Justin's grandma's house. There were 20+ kids.
12. Crazy amount of 1st cousins. There were 30+ adult cousins and aunts and uncles.
13. Ridiculous and sometimes mildly offensive white elephant gifts. You might get a nice puzzle or maybe an enema kit. Or both.
14. This hat. Actually not really.
15. When you bring a cake to a pie party and the cake wins. It was completely gone by the time we left.16. When you're kids all want to talk about ebelskivers for their class assignments. May the Danish tradition live on forever!
17. Small town Christmas festivals.18. Not losing this kid again this year. We lost Erica for a bit but she wasn't upset. Maybe it's just our thing at this event.

























No comments:
Post a Comment