If you stop by our local grocery store, you may see the cutest little cashier.
After only a couple of weeks as a bagger they trained her on the registers and since then she's been trained on the self-checkouts and filling balloons.I think she likes it. It's hard work and long shifts that end past my bedtime but she comes home tired but happy. She likes people so it's a good fit for her.
I took Erica to the dermatologist to see what they could do for a scar above her knee. Last winter she fell on a bolt or something at a friend's house. It didn't rip her pants but punctured her skin pretty deep. It left a dark purple scar and it was time to see what could be done about it.
It's getting zapped by some sort of light thing that will hopefully take some of the pigment out. She goes back again in March. She did not like the process and said it was hot and hurt.You can buy a snow shovel for $12 or a toy one for $20. I'd buy my kid a real one and tell them to get to work. Actually I wouldn't buy one at all because we haven't needed to shovel at all this winter.
I was looking on Amazon for some Easter decorations. If you search "Easter decorations" everything is a bunny or an egg or a bunny holding an egg. If you search "Easter decorations religious" everything has a cross on it. I don't want either.
Then there's this that combined both:
::Sigh:: I guess I'll just buy flowers.
This was the sky on a walk one day. We had a week of clouds and inversion so this was a beautiful sight.
Erica played goalie for a period one game. She did great but wanted to switch out because she was getting hot in all the gear.Here she is facing off against Truman
She signed up hoping she'd be on a team with a certain friend and that didn't happen and wanted to quit but I told her she would have to pay me the $45 if she didn't go. So she goes.

I don't think she loves it but she is getting better. She does not have a competitive personality but she's a good sport and likes to do new things.











No comments:
Post a Comment