A great surprise this week! Our window installer called me Tuesday morning to tell me that a job he had scheduled fell through and he saw that my windows were in the warehouse and if it was okay, he'd head over right now to get started. Why, yes, that would be great.
It would be great to improve this view.
The kids were at school and I stayed in my room most of the time I was home. It was so weird to walk through and see big dramatic changes like a hole in the house.
Replacing this window over the front door as a circle wasn't an option so we went with a square. No more porthole
And goodbye to more pie slices and half circles.

Sarah's room that I don't have a before picture for

Back of the house
Front door. Still not sure if I like the square window. I can't see past needing a new coat of paint.





















No comments:
Post a Comment