Tuesday, March 31, 2026

Interests, hobbies, sports, and signs of spring

No one takes picking out produce more seriously than this kid. He spent more time picking out these bananas than I ever have combined.

 Did you know that stores used to sell candy cigarettes and cigars? Did you know my local grocery store still sells them? Who's buying this?

Erica's hockey season ended with a nearly free Mammoth game at the Delta Center. Henry had a campout so we brought BFF Ellie along.

The whole section is for the city's league so we saw lots of people we knew, including the Picketts that sat right behind us.

The Mammoth lost, just like the game we went to last year. It was really late so it wasn't my favorite night out.  If I get talked into going next year, remind me to bring earmuffs!

See my quilting frame I made with the kids' PVC fort kit? I bought some beach towel clamps from Amazon and here we go. It's taking a really long time to quilt by hand but I feel like Betsy Ross and I know it will be worth it. 

Now I will leave you with a plethora of spring pictures I have taken the last few days while on my walks, at the Provo temple, or in my yard. Enjoy!




Bonus picture: Why have they not torn down the old polygamous house? A bunch of huge houses are being built around it but still it spookily stands.

We are almost to April! Conference and Easter this weekend, Sarah's junior prom, James's piano recital and lots of yardwork in my future. And lots of rain. Please rain!

No comments: